1. The Department is responsible for Managing Staff Career
2. Discipline/Establishment Matters
3. Supervision of Staff Records and general administrative Co-ordination
4. Welfare and industrial relations
5. Personnel emoluments
Processing and Presentation of Certificate of Occupancy for Governor’s Signature.
PLANNING, RESEARCH, STATISTICS & GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM
1. Computerization and Automation of processes of the Bureau.
2. Digitization and Automation of processes of the Bureau.
3. Data Entry and storage
4. Data Management
5. Information retrieval and analysis.
LANDS TITLE RATIFICATION
1. Receiving application for land title ratification.
2. Conducting site inspection to sites under ratification application.
3. Issuance of Assessment Letter which precludes ratification.
4. Final preparation for Certificate of Occupancy.
5. Processing and presentation of Certificate of Occupancy for Government signature.
6. Implementation of land policies of the State.
7. Maximizing land resources for sustainable development of the State.
8. Effectively maximizing available land resources for development of the State.
FINANCE AND ACCCOUNTS
1. Ensuring compliance with financial instructions and accounting codes by all staff under in the Bureau.
2. Ensuring the existence of an effective audit query unit to promptly deal with all queries from internal audit unit, inspectorate department, office of the Auditor-General and public Accounts committee and other such bodies.
3. Ensuring timely preparation of final accounts/financial statements.
4. Ensuring compliance with financial instructions and accounting codes by all staff.
5. Ensuring the existence of an effective audit
6. Query and to promptly deal with all queries, from internal audit unit, inspectorate department, Office of the Auditor-General and Public Accounts Committee and other such bodies.
7. Ensuring timely preparation of Final Accounts/Financial Statement.
1. Policies are systematically developed, survey monetary, archiving and investigation of all acts of survey coordinates.
2. Production of maps for communities, local and state government.
3. The Survey Department is responsible for the survey of all Government allocation, Coordination of all Survey acts being supervised by the Surveyor-General.
4. Coordination of State, National and International boundaries.
5. Land Surveying and Production of Maps, Coordination and Regulation of Survey activities in the State and Boundary Survey.
6. Identify land for acquiring for the State Government and Boundary conflicts resolution.
7. The department also keeps record of all survey documents in the State, including the survey record copy by registered Private practicing surveyors recognized by Nigeria Institute of Surveyors.
1. Processing of Application for Land Allocation within various Government Schemes.
2. Processing of Applications for Governor's Consent i.e. consent to assign mortgage and sublease.